Crescent Mall is one of my favorite places in District 7. Unlike the busy city center, it is very calm and relaxing with much nature around such as a lake and a park next to it.
The mall itself is modern and clean, like standard western shopping malls. From fashion to cosmetics, books, stationery, mobile phone or accessories, furniture, toy, and lifestyle product, you can find all kinds of international brands in the mall and its anchor department store Robins (originally called “Robinson” in Thai).
The 5th floor is relatively busier than the others with a cinema, a game center, a few restaurants including KFC and Pizza Hut, and a food court. The food court provides a large selection of local Vietnamese food at a low price. It seems like local Vietnamese people love to have some mini hotpot here.
Consider having a dinner after sunset at the restaurants with their outdoor seats. Summer breeze and the night view of the lake make the food taste better. The Star Light Bridge connecting the lake and the park will show you a little LED light show at night. In my opinion, the fusion French restaurant was better than the others. If you want more choices of restaurants, there are several more at the Crescent resident buildings around the lake.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mì tôm TV nơi cập nhật những tin tức bóng đá nhanh chóng và chất lượng
- Review mẫu máy lọc rượu giá dưới 8 triệu đồng cho hộ kinh doanh nhỏ
- Sinh năm 1992 mệnh gì? Tuổi Nhâm Thân Hợp tuổi nào & Màu gì?
- Phần mềm quản lý bđs : Xu hướng mới trên thế giới
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi quay slot nổ hũ liên minh huyền thoại B52Club